Re: [IPk] Low blood sugars during exercise

 Somepeople's blood sugars will fall
> during exercise and sme won't.  I know it has been discussed
> a lot on this site before and I know that the fitter you get
> the more likley they are to fall but this has yet to really
> happen to me.

Hi Bev
I thought it was the opposite - that the fitter you are the LESS likely your
BG is to fall (assuming that you do the same amount of exercise).
For example, I always find when starting a new activity I haven't done for a
while - or ever - my Bg drops much more. Once I get more used to the
activity, my Bg drops less.