[IPk] Re: Heather's son

Hello Heather,
Thanks for replying. My son, James, has cooked school lunches so I have
little control over what he actually decides to eat. I image I would have to
go in to school  too, at least till everyone was used to it.
I've seen 2 pumps available in the US that can deliver pre-set bolus at set
times to cover meals (Deltec's Cozmo and Sooil's Dana pump) and am trying to
find out more. Does anyone know anything about these?

Is it painful for your son when you insert the canula? And how has he adapted
to having the pump with him 24 hrs a day?