RE: [IPk] Re: Gymnastics & blood sugar

Hi Pat

It is remarkable that pumpers need so much less insulin.  I did know this
before but still find it surprising. It must be the efficent way the body is
able to use it.  Sasha take about 1 unit per kilo which is what the text
books say the average is for a child out of honeymoon.  I think children
need slightly more in proportion to their wieight as the are still growing.
I know that this does vary as everyone is different.

Mum of Sasha