[IPk] RE: [IPk] Fwd: Insulin pumps + nickel´al le rgy

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>That's what I would have thought too. I've never heard of anyone having a
>reaction to just putting the needle in and taking it out again.

I seem to have had a reaction to the silhouette needles - I've no
problems with sofsets (and had no problems with hypodermics or pen
needles) - so I'm guessing my reaction is to the everything-cide which
that particular brand is doused in.

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 6months +, who comes up in a line-of blistering irritation
along the length of the needle).

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)