From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Zoe Price
Sent: 31 October 2001 17:54
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] desert foods

Hi Miles,

I just read your e-mail on desert foods and improving blood sugars. I'm
always interested in trying more natural approaches to help supplement
medical treatment. I've heard so many things that are supposed to help
over
the years, from algae to chinese herbs to chewing garlic but this seems
make sense, in that every dietician would reccommend foods with a good
glycaemic index.
My question though is: has anyone been able to get hold of these foods,
if
so where are they available (health food shops?) and what are they like.
If anyone can help I'd be really interested.

Zoe - On insulin pump for 3 months and never been better!