Re: [IPk] RE: [IPk] Fwd: Insulin pumps + nickel´alle rgy

> There is no cure to a nickel allergy read here
> http://www.dermnet.org.nz/index.html  but surely she had the same
> problem with injections? If not then she should be alright with the
> tenders surely.
> Miles

Hi Miles
That's what I would have thought too. I've never heard of anyone having a
reaction to just putting the needle in and taking it out again.
I have asked her for more info.... I don't actually know the person - I got
an email via a convoluted route....