Re: [IPk] Pilates

er ...  was that a blank message I sent?  Have had two application errors
already from Microsoft products this morning - not a good start.  At the
risk of repeating myself,  I do something which is supposed to be a cross
between yoga and pilates with a silhouette (tender) in my stomach and
normally have no trouble.  One rather sweaty occasion the dressing did
come away during some ballet type stretches - it was on my lower rib area
at the time.  I stretched but the dressing didn't.  Since then I've made
sure to stand up and stretch a bit after inserting the set while pressing
the adhesive part down - and no further trouble.

I also wear the pump in a velcro stretchy thing (from minimed) wrapped
round my middle - normally at the side but can be twisted round to the
back if lying on stomach and vice versa.