Re: [IPk] Pilates

Sort of like a cross between ballet and yoga :-)
It focuses a lot on stretching and lengthening the muscles, and on core
stability (there's a lot of balancing type exercises).
I've never done it, but it's recommended by lots of female superstars who
have claimed that it has helped them both combat stress and improve their
body's muscle tone, flexibility, shape, etc.
Elizabeth - balancing on my purple ball (and not falling off) is very
Pilates-like :-)