[IPk] Pilates

Dear All,

I'm thinking of starting a pilates class.  Has anyone any experience of
pilates?  Can the set be in the stomach?

And talking about places other than the stomach, which is all I use
because my nurse said I'm not fat enough elsewhere ... I think I've read
that there is a 'soft set mini' or some such for skinny areas - anyone
recognise this.  I just use above-the-waist, as below-the-waist is to
scarred from years of injections.

Best wishes to all,

dm30+, 508 6months +, unfit and allegedly skinny except on her stomach

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)