Re: [IPk] Oh for an easy life..... :)

There was, a while back, talk of designing an NVQ for pumpers ...

Now, if I could get one of you with academic credentials to explain to
my Thesis Advisory Panel that in the past year I have undertaken an MSc
in addition to the research and the full time job, perhaps they would
understand why I haven't done as much work as they expected!

And Vice Versa, only when I am taking leave do I have enough time to do
the science for the pump: I know there is a whole hunk of research
needed on evening basal, but don't have the energy to do it.

Best wishes to all,

(DM 30+, 508 6months +, not bored any more)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)