RE: [IPk] Medical Conservatism (was medical ignorance)

Hi Di

But what about the actual process of becoming an academic researcher - you
do your PHd, closely supervised by a practitioner, learning by example and
conversation how to innovate?

It's interesting how "Dr" can be very good for a job application - or very
bad for a "non-academic" job application ("head in the clouds" prejudices
and all that).

What do you think?

Julian