RE: [IPk] Clocks back...

I propose we set up a working group to apply for funding to study the impact
of astronomic and, indeed, astrologic phenomena on diabetes management. And
seeing that I'm now money-earning-jobless (I've plenty of jobs that don't
earn money!), I volunteer to be the project manager - I've read my CV and
I'm highly qualified for it. We can start with outlines of two studies: one
examining the impact of the moon's cycle on blood sugar trends, and one
examining whether blood sugar management is influcenced by people's
astrological signs. Who wants to be the funding manager?