[IPk] Oh for an easy life..... :)

I'm sorry to be a bit of a killjoy, chaps, but I actually went on the pump to
simplify the often complicated lifestyle that accompanies diabetes.  Now I
find that I need not only Masters-level understanding of endocrinology, but
also mathematics, geography, and political science (unless the new Primary
Care Groups funding route makes the whole funding issue more

Can I just say, that since starting on my beloved H-Tron last May, my entire
life has changed beyond recognition - I was diagnosed aged 3, 31 years ago,
so this is a whole new way of life.  In fact, there's very little I'd change
right now!!  So there!

Having had that brief (and v lighthearted!) whinge, I do find these digests
incredibly useful, so please, keep 'em coming!!

Kind regards,
Judi James