[IPk] NICE Appraisal

We have been made aware that the 1st Appraisal Committee meeting to discuss
insulin pumps is scheduled for 26 September 2002.

2nd Appraisal Committee Meeting is 23 January 2003.

We also understand that the expected date of issue is April 2003.

We intend to request that these dates be brought forward, however, we must
remember that we are dealing with government departments here!

To help us in this task it would be extremely useful if all the members of
this list wrote to us expressing their feelings about the delay. Please
include your location when writing, these "Mandarins" seem to think we are
making it up when we talk about "Post Code" prescribing.

John Davis,