RE: [IPk] Clocks back...

>>  I guess the best way for us to cope with how the amount and the
timing of
>>  day light hours affects our basal rates is to test them once a month.

So is that why I spent most of April lowering my basals but now have
noticed my insulin requirements going up and up over the last few
weeks??  And if dawn is later does it make the dawn phenomenon stonger
(or is that just me ....?).  I can see the solution is an immediate
relocation to a tropical clime.... I'll be off now to try to work out how
to sell that idea to  the family and employer.