Re: [IPk] Clocks back...

>Well I think it's like travelling across time zones. For a few days your body
>is still on the old time, but gradually it starts to catch up, and within
>about a week (for me, anyway) it's accustomed to the new time.

Except that when you go to America for 2 weeks, sunset and sunrise go with
you. When the clocks go back, sunrise and sunset stay put. So I would
suggest it is entirely unlike travelling across time zones :-)

If you believe that your hormonal body clock is partially governed by
daylight (which I do) then putting the clocks back represents a fairly
major challenge to the system...

mailto:email @ redacted