Re: [IPk] Clocks back...

HI John
Well I think it's like travelling across time zones. For a few days your body
is still on the old time, but gradually it starts to catch up, and within
about a week (for me, anyway) it's accustomed to the new time. When I travel
across time zones (more than just one or two hours difference) I don't adjust
my pump to the new settings for several days. Unless you have wildly
differing basals at specific times of the day, I would guess that changing
from BST to GMT and vice versa won't in most cases require you to alter your
basals.  That's what seems to work for me (I think).
Di