Re: [IPk] Carbs in Ciders

In message <email @ redacted
om>, Elizabeth OShea <email @ redacted> writes
>>A while ago there was discussion about the carbs in ciders and narrowing
>the values down a bit ...
>All this information about carb values in drink is really useful. I can't
>volunteer to write a page for the web site at the moment, but would anyone
>else be able to write a page with all this info on it?
Hi Elizabeth,

I am clearing my in-box (displacement activity!) and only have found
email @ redacted's listing for Thatchers and Westons.  Westons is listed
as '% sucrose'.  (e.g.Henry Westons Vintage  2.3%) how do I translate
that to grams of carbohydrate per litre - is it 23?  And what about the

I am trying to make a sheet for my personal use and to share with
others, so when done, I could convert it to html ...

Best wishes to all,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)