Re: [IPk] Clocks back...

In message <l03130301b801d2d6b0ca@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Twice a year I ponder this, and twice a year I reach no conclusion...

Me too!  (Or rather, this is the first time I've switched times because
the Gov. says so ..., but last week I went to Zaandijk in the
Netherlands, and the week before to Brussels ... and both times had an
hour shift to cope with).

I also have some radically different day patterns ... normally, I wake
up around six, but sometimes it's not until eight or so).

Best wishes to all,

(who has just lost all her recent records due to a silly mistake with a
tape, dm 30+, 508 6 months+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)