Re: [IPk] Divide by 18

>I am afraid, due to a severe problem with anything that requires
>mathematical calculations I  have to resort to my  glucose conversion chart.
>For any others who are mathematically challenged one can be found at:-

We have a conversion "machine" at

Actually, I just divide by 20 (knock off the last digit, and halve it). Any
inaccuracy is not relevant, given how inaccurate our home bg meters are.

Julian - if you want to go the whole hog, you'll need 18.4 I think - to
account for the atomic decay of the carbon atom :-)

mailto:email @ redacted