[IPk] Divide by 18

Thanks John

For non mathematical anoraks on the list:

To divide by 18, one way is to divide by 10, then halve what's left and add
a tenth, or watch Countdown.

e.g., If you are at a bg level of 285 mg/dl.

To go to European units in your head:

285 / 10 is roughly 28
Halve again gives roughly 14
Add a tenth gives 15.4 mmol/dl.