[IPk] Diabetes and Sport Conference

If anyone's interested, there's another Diabetes and Sport Conference being
held in Birmingham on Sat 3rd November. I was going to try and go but I'm not
sure if I'll be able to make it. I went last year and it was very good. This
year's programme looks even more interesting (especially the "active lunch"
(which involves walking, jogging and aerobics!)

See http://www.diabetes.org.uk/conferences/index.html for more info and a
registration form.

I think it's free (I'm sure it was last year), but I can't find that info
anywhere on the webpage.