[IPk] Max found!

Triumph! Success! I have found the photo of my Max the MiniMed Moose!!!

You may remember a couple of weeks ago I was mouring the loss of my Max.
Remarkably, 2 photos of him have now turned up on the computers of Cologne
University. Thank you Susi :-)

The 2 photos of him can now be found on my personal biog page at

And in the first one he is quite definitely showing his pump, even though
it's tucked under his T-shirt in the 2nd one.

If anyone has a photo of the so far mythical Disetronic Pumpy, by all means
send me a copy and I'll add that to the site.

mailto:email @ redacted