[IPk] Max found!

Triumph! Success! I have found the photo of my Max the MiniMed Moose!!!

You may remember a couple of weeks ago I was mouring the loss of my Max.
Remarkably, 2 photos of him have now turned up on the computers of Cologne
University. Thank you Susi :-)

The 2 photos of him can now be found on my personal biog page at

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/johnneale

And in the first one he is quite definitely showing his pump, even though
it's tucked under his T-shirt in the 2nd one.

If anyone has a photo of the so far mythical Disetronic Pumpy, by all means
send me a copy and I'll add that to the site.

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale