Re: turning off pump for hypo was: RE: [IPk] Humalog by pump. Off icial?

> I was told absolutely not to do this in case you forgot to
> turn it back on again.  Being terribly forgetful myself I
> though this was good advice.
> Bev

Hi Bev
Wouldn't you notice the beeping every half an hour when your pump was
suspended??? I find it hard to miss, unless I'm in a very noisy situation.
With the Minimed it's every 30 mins, with the Disetronic I think it's
something like every 10 minutes.