[IPk] 2 Special Chats

Hello Everyone

I am Brian one of the Volunteer IP Administrators. I would like to invite
everyone to come and join in on the "IP Administrator Roast" come and ask
the administrators questions, bring up your concerns, add your suggestions,
or just join us for some friendly chat.

A lot of the administrators are going to be there so you all can come and
meet us.

The chats will be held on:

Thursday the October 26th and October 29th at the following times

Eastern Time (US&Canada) - 9PM
Pacific Time (US&Canada) - 6PM
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - 2AM (26/10/2001 & 29/10/2001)

Please come and join us.
IP Volunteer Administrative Staff