RE: [IPk] Square Wave Bolus

I'm really puzzled that everyone is either cancelling their square waves or
using their remotes to bolus during a square wave. I bolus all the time with
the buttons on my pump. If you have a square wave running, you just press
'Sel' and then 'Act' and it displays three flashing lines, which means input
the amount of insulin. It doesn't go to the 'normal' screen because normal
is the only bolus you can use while a square wave is working. All of you, go
out, have a slow acting meal and then a massive dessert and try it! All in
the name of science, of course :-)

And for any newbies with a Disetronic who are horribly confused, all this
programming is for a Minimed 508.