Re: [IPk] Square Wave Bolus

I rarely if ever use the squarewave on my MiniMed 507. My main problem is
what Di found - as soon as you've set the squarewave bolus going, you
decide to have some pudding - and have to cancel the whole damn thing! I
prefer to have a small bolus upfront, and then a small bolus later if
necessary. Also perhaps I don't have the confidence to think I know what my
digestive system is going to do :-/

If the 508 allows you to add a normal bolus on top of a squarewave, that's
good news. But I'm not due for an upgrade :-)

But more often I will use a temp basal rate since it gives me more flexibility.

mailto:email @ redacted