[IPk] RE: turning off pump for hypo

>I was told absolutely not to do this in case you forgot to
>turn it back on again.  Being terribly forgetful myself I
>though this was good advice.

On the odd occasions I do this (maybe for exercise) I might put a temp
basal rate of zero which cancels itself after say 1 hour. Then I don't have
to remember anything :-)

>Sorry I missed your chatroom
>last night Elizabeth - I was on my way back from a meeting in
>Aberdeen.  I hope it went well.  What did you cook?

A copy of the menu is available at

You can also get there by going to

I couldn't stay, but a lot of chardonnay and cauliflower seems to have been
consumed :-)

mailto:email @ redacted