RE: turning off pump for hypo was: RE: [IPk] Humalog by pump. Off icial?

I was told absolutely not to do this in case you forgot to
turn it back on again.  Being terribly forgetful myself I
though this was good advice.  Sorry I missed your chatroom
last night Elizabeth - I was on my way back from a meeting in
Aberdeen.  I hope it went well.  What did you cook?

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive
			Berkshire   RG6 1PT   UK