RE: [IPk] Square Wave Bolus

OOOooo, Miles, you get a free sneak preview of tonight's chat. I won't give
away specific details. Here's something I do use a square wave for: ryvita.
Yes, indeed. Six ryvita (33.6g CHO and 5.4g PRO) + normal bolus = disastrous
lows within 2 hours and disastrous highs after four hours. So I have about 1
unit when I eat them and square wave about 1.5 over the next _three_ hours
(the actual amount of insulin will vary between individuals).