RE: [IPk] poorly-controlled diabetics are following me

Hi again Dave -

Any chance you can change hospitals? You need to complain about this to the
highest level. Screaming and yelling is often difficult to do, but it's the
only way we get results and change. I think you should just show up at your
clinic one day and stay there until you're seen. If you make enough fuss and
talk loudly enough about your complications and cancellations, they'll see
you fast, oh yes they will. It's hard to do, but I think if I were in your
situation I actually would.