RE: [IPk] Di's Food problem

>     So I feel that we are not often getting the advice we should, perhaps
hospitals and GP surgeries should have advisory groups run by diabetics to
help with their lack of knowledge to the everyday running of things.

Hi Dave -

I think that's a brilliant idea. One difficulty I have with a lot of
diabetes organisations is that they tend to be dominated by medical
professionals, and that immediately sets a different agenda. I think user
groups are much more effective in servicing users when run by the users!
Hence my fondness for diabetes mailing lists.