[IPk] (Fwd) They published my reply in the BMJ

From:          email @ redacted
Date:          Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:02:46 EDT
Subject:       They published my reply in the BMJ
To:            email @ redacted

Michael, would you also like to respond??? :-)

 <A HREF="http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/323/7314/693/a">bmj.com
 Knight 323 (7314): 693a</A>

UK-list members. I've read the comments of Knight and am thinking
about replying. Many of his comments are inaccurate and/or misquotes
from his references. Before I comment harshly and possibly mess
things up for the progress made so far in moving pump awareness
forward in the UK, I would like to hear from you.