Re: [IPk] Food chat Tuesday 23rd

I've been chastised for using the word chat's in my announcement, when it
should of course have been chats. So I stand humiliated and corrected.

And my only addition to your excellent entrance description is that people
who have been in before may, just may, not have to enter their email
address, as browsers sometimes do it for you behind the scenes! But since
you will already be in by that stage, I don't suppose it matters.

>Yeast: why bother? Soda bread is better!

And I think rye bread even better still! Yes - I'm still on my wheat free
diet, and enjoying extraordinarily (for me) stable bg's...

mailto:email @ redacted