[IPk] Food chat Tuesday 23rd

Yet another reminder that there's a chat coming up tomorrow, Tuesday 23
October, and we'll be talking about food. So far, there's three topics on
the agenda:

Holiday parties: keep it tight or let it go? (your BGs)
Yeast: why bother? Soda bread is better!
Special report on the evening's mystery meal

Come along and add your own .026-euro worth in the insulin pumpers UK chat
room at 8.00pm British Summer Time on Tuesday 23rd November. From the front
page of www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk, click the Insulin pumpers UK chat room
link. Click the United Kingdom link. In the dialog box that is displayed,
type the e-mail address you used to subscribe to insulin pumpers, and then
type the word 'pumper' in the password field. And you're in. (And if those
instructions are wrong, will an admin person correct me please).

Chat to you tomorrow.