RE: [IPk] FW: Funding for pumps?

Regarding funding - I have been waiting over two months for a
response from my Primary Care Group.  I had a letter after a
month saying my case was being considered but it was
complicated (!).  Is a wait of this length of time usual?  I
have sent them some updated spreadsheets and my latest Hba1c
to add to the pile of information that I have already sent
them and am waiting to hear.

Should the result be negative is there a formal appeal
procedure or do I simply request a review and continue my
bombardment by post?

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader