Re: [IPk] hi pumpers donald

Hi Vic

Nice to see you are getting a good result so fare,  what are you blood
sugars like up to now,  and that is so true bad breath that is something
that we have got to dealing with and yes its much better now   -( can I ask
you how did YOU find out )-  how are you managing with your basal rates are
you getting there,  and are you starting to find that the pump is not to
hard to work out,  well I am , I was a bit nervous to start with.

I am on my sixth day and still working out the Basal rate at 24:00 it's 0.7
at 06:00 it's 0.8 at 13:30 it's 0.9

Today for the third time I was getting high sugars up to 24 round 18:00 to
19:00 so today I added a new Basal rate at 16:30 that was 1.0 and back to
0.7 at 21:00.

I will tell Ann my nurse on Monday and see what she says and after the last
blood sugar reading at 20:00 it was only 9  but keeping an eye on it.

I to have not had a hypo since I have been on the pump but I am still
getting up at 03:00 to do a blood sugar test and they have been up till now
in the range of 8 to 12 and that's good before I was 0 to 2.

Do you know what I have found you can miss a meal if you don't want to eat
and that is good for me,  I am cooking all day and when I get home if I
don't feel like eating then it's ok.

Anyway that's all for now, a film is about to start so speak/print you
later.

Regards Donald