Re: [IPk] Remote and Vibrate

On Friday 19 October 2001 10:48, you wrote:
> Di,
> Basically to see that it is working yes. There is no feedback during the
> normal bolus setting procedure other than a vibrate when delivery is
> complete.
> Ray

Ah - you mean if I have the audio bolus and the vibrate mode switched on, I
will get both audio and vibrate when I do an "audio bolus". But if I have the
audio bolus switched off but the vibrate mode switched on, I can still do the
"audio bolus" but it will just vibrate instead of making a noise?
is that right?