[IPk] Batteries

	I think that I must have super-batteries as I have the remote
enabled and use vibrate mode, and still mine last a good 5 weeks.  Maybe I
don't push the buttons often enough!

	I presume that if I do disenable the RF device, that when I
re-enable it I would have to put in the code?

> You disenable the radio frequency device in the Setup II menu. The screen
> title is RF DEV, and there's a little antenna graphic on it, which is
> difficult to make out even when you do have properly working eyes or
> glasses.
> elizabeth
Scottish Enterprise Network

150 Broomielaw