Re: [IPk] Mixed news

Hi Liz
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but hope you are feeling better now.
That's interesting to hear about the policy at the NGH  as I live in
Sheffield too - hopefully I won't end up there in a hurry! Though at least
they did let you back on the pump in the end. If I'd know you were there I'd
have come to visit!!!
Anyway, major congratulations on your HbA1C - that is a fantastic