Re: [IPk] Batteries - again!!

On Thursday 18 October 2001 02:55, you wrote:
> Hi!
> I have looked this section, but i do not find what you said. I think, as i
> followed this discussion very interested, it is NOT possible to disable
> this function. But do you really think that the audio bolus takes less
> battery capacity than the vibrate modus or the remote section??

Kai - if you have the Minimed 508 pump, you CAN definitely  turn off the
remote function. Go to Setup II, press ACT and then scroll through using SEL.
The fifth screen (the one after Alarm) says  "RE DEV" (stands for Remote
Device I presume). Then press ACT and use the up/down arrow to turn it on or