Re: [IPk] Batteries - again!!

Hi!

I have looked this section, but i do not find what you said. I think, as i
followed this discussion very interested, it is NOT possible to disable this
function. But do you really think that the audio bolus takes less battery
capacity than the vibrate modus or the remote section??

What about the opportunity to transfer the programm to a computer. How can i
manage this. Do I need any drivers to get this function? Is there any
"Software"??
Bye, Kai  (seems just like a joke ;-) ))

Am Mittwoch 17 Oktober 2001 18:50 schrieben Sie: