Re: [IPk] Batteries - again!!

I think I have just got to the direction to disable/disenable? the remote on
the minimed the section that says RE DEV is that correct? cant find my
instuction book  but last lot of batteries lasted only just 2 wks and I dont
use the remote as its too noisy and the vibrate uses even more batteries so
hope battery consumption will improve Carmel