Re: [IPk] FW: GHb and A1C

> A1C is (I believe) the preferred name for HBA1C by the American Diabetic
> Association.
> Rgds
> Julian

I thought that A1C and HbA1C were slightly different. They measure the same
thing, but the way they work is slightly different. Bit like the Fructosamine
test, which is similar to HbA1C but is a lot cheaper and I think only
measures "average BG" for the last month rather than last 3 months.
I've never heard of GHb until just now though.