Re: [IPk] FW: GHb and A1C

>Had a mail yesterday from Michael telling of his great results for GHb
>and A1C. Can anyone tell me te difference between the 2 as I had always
>presumed they were the same thing?

I'd never heard of GHb... and is A1C the same as HbA1c I wonder?

When I had my eyes screened for retinopathy a few weeks ago, the eye doctor
told me they now reckon (in Germany...) that raised blood pressure is even
more damaging than raised blood glucose levels. So - keep your bg's lowish,
but, even more important, keep your blood pressure down. Anyone know
anything about this change of tactic?

mailto:email @ redacted