Re: [IPk] Being on the Minimed

>Now for the batteries I have not changed them yet I have been told they last
>6 week but if you use the little key ring remote control this take a lot of
>power from the batteries so I will not be using it well not yet anyway, and
>if you are told by the pump use are to change them as soon as you can in
>other word you are to carry the spear set with you takeout supply box.

Someone mentioned here last month that on the 508 having the remote
function "enabled" on the pump - even if you don't actually use it - still
uses up a lot of electricity, since they constantly talk to each other. So
if you don't use the remote control, disable it on the pump itself. At
least, that's how I understood the discussion...

mailto:email @ redacted