[IPk] Accu-Chek complete

Thanks for a very full assessment of the meter - I must admit it does sound
really good.  I wonder why it is not available in the UK - sometimes things
seem to be here first, other times we are last!!

I am going to do some more thinking on it - I guess if I am to be honest
there is nothing wrong with the meter I have (One Touch Profile - and also
carry Pocketscan in handbag!) - but I love technology and any gizmo-like
things, such as graphs, more averages etc are right up my street!  The more
tools I have the better!

Was your meter expensive?

Sadly I will not be at the INPUT day - bit of a trek from Aberdeen I am

Thanks for the info.

> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:36:55 +0100
> From: "Elizabeth OShea" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IPk] Accu-Chek Complete
> Hi Audrey -
> I have this meter, which I brought back with me from the US (my diabetes
> nurse gave me hers). If you decide you want it, you could buy it when in
> the
> US or have someone buy and send it. It uses the same test strips as the
> Advantage products.
Scottish Enterprise Network

Please note that from 25 September 2001, the Scottish Enterprise
operation currently located at 120 Bothwell Street, Glasgow
will be operating from
150 Broomielaw
Atlantic Quay
G2 8LU.