[IPk] Pork insulin/ novorapid

I would like to get some information about anyone who has successfully
changed from animal insulin to human insulin. Particularly the new Novo
insulin here in the US, which is called Novolog ( Novorapid in the UK). In
the past I have tried Humalog, but it did not seem to agree with me.
Presently I am using Lilly's Pork insulin in an Animas pump, but there are
some disadvantages with the timing of Pork insulin.