Re: [IPk] Finally got pluged in to my MiniMed Pump. 08/10/01

Di - would you believe I have lost my Max the Moose? Haven't seen him for a
good 6 months I reckon. No doubt he'll turn up when we next move house, or
have another child and unpack all the baby clothes from the basement. He
was a much treasured gift from MiniMed's Peter Jennings on the birth of
Christopher Feb last year.

Even worse, I seem to have mislaid the picture I had of Max sitting on my
computer. Ah well...

I went to http://images.google.com and searched on Max Minimed Moose and
found him on MiniMed's Swedish website at the very foot of the page:

...proudly showing his cloth pump!

A search on Disetronic Pumpy showed little - except that pumpy is Czech for

mailto:email @ redacted