RE: [IPk] Finally got pluged in to my MiniMed Pump. 08/10/01

>He has an insulin pump? Where? I've never noticed it on mine!!!

Sorry, Di, I never pointed it out - but it's Max's raison d'etre! It's in
the abdominal area,  I think on the left side. But if you feel up Max's
belly, you should be able to feel a rectangular object somewhere around his
waist. Happy searching!

p.s. Disetronic have some sort of pump mascot as well.